Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wear Sunscreen

Wear sunscreen.  I have heard this over and over and over as long as I can remember.  Since I have pale skin, freckles and reddish hair, it´s kind of common sense at this point, but people still like to remind me...a lot.  I am currently in southern Spain, on the beach, with a pool outside the apartment where I´m living.  Needless to say, whenever anyone heard I was going to Spain, everyone told me to wear sunscreen.  That being the case I heard a song the other day called Everyone´s Free (to wear sunscreen) and it gave some great advice to wear sunscreen, which inspired this blog before I even left for Spain.  And now that I´ve arrived, everyone here also likes to remind me to wear sunscreen because I´m very blanquita.  Well, I´ve been here two days now, and I´ve been to the pool twice and to the beach twice, and I´m not sunburned yet, so the advice was good!  Anyway, since I´m not sunburned at all, I´ve been having a great time!  The 2 year old I´m au pairing for is adorable and a very quick learner, so it makes my job easy.  The family is wonderful too and I´m just enjoying myself so much!  More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment